I am joining a Caroling Blog Hop at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Won't you join us in caroling across our blogs until next Saturday. Just list a favorite carol and sing along as you go. I hope you will join us. My first carol, listed, at Peggy's comments, was Away in a Manger. You can read my comments there if you like.
GOTCHA 🐾 PRAISE
1 week ago















4 comments:
Precious song.
Blessings Alice,
I love Michael English's voice as you do! And this song of "Mary Did You Know" is so precious if you think about the words... how her heart would have ached if she knew beforehand!!! I don't think I could sing this for Caroling but it's a great Christmas song!
Helps us focus on the full mission of Jesus' birth, life and death. I'm so thankful for Mary's obedience and Jesus' great unfailing love!!!
Love and peace this Christmas,
Peggy
Thanks Alice for sharing this one!
Mary responded, “I am the Lord’s servant. May everything you have said about me come true.”
This touching song has been played for well over three decades during the Christmas season. The lyrics are beautifully written and contain powerful phrases...
These are the ones taht stand out for me: "Mary did you know that your baby boy will calm a storm with his hand" and that "This child that you’ve delivered, will soon deliver you."
It’s a stirring line of questions by the songwriter that cause listeners to stand in amazement at the power of our God. I'm so blessed by composers and musicians like this song.
This is the ending of a devotion I read on this song:
"We have a Messiah. His name is Jesus! He is the Savior of the world. He walked on water without a single bit of effort. He came and died to make us new. He gave sight to a blind man with some dirt and saliva. He woke up from a deep sleep and calmed a raging storm with his human hand. He fed over 5,000 people with a tiny bit of bread and fish. He does the miraculous!"
And He has amazing plans for your life.
Praying and believing for you, your cousins, your SIL, your dh and others,
Peggy
Beautiful song...always brings tears to my eyes...
Post a Comment