If you would like to put this on
your blog click on button
and use save as a picture.
From the Heart
Click on candle for my From the Heart Blog
CHRISTmas Joy
Scripture Tag
Welcome to My Christmas Blog
Welcome to my CHRISTmas blog. I started this in 2009 to do something special for such a special time of the year, CHRISTmas, the day we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior. I hope you will enjoy your visit and be blessed. God bless each one of you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas this year.
Precious Followers
The day I hear the trumpet sound and see Jesus coming in the clouds (the Rapture), this blog will be closed forever. Rev. 1:7-8
Romans 10:9-10 "If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! I'm praying you are continuing to do great! And thank you for a lovely song by some of my favorite Christian singers. Blessings! :)
Post a Comment