December 18, 2011

Caroling -The Celtic Woman - O Holy Night

I am joining a Caroling Blog Hop at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles.  Won't you join us in caroling across our blogs until Saturday before Christmas.  Just list a favorite carol in the Linky below and sing along with us as you go.  Use your Carol instead of your blog name. I know we're not supposed to duplicate one another's Carols, but since this is by a different artist I am using O Holy Night again. I thought it had been taken off my blog as I have opened it the last two years with this one.  Peggy this is dedicated to you.  

I hope you will join us.  You can also find most of mine and many other songs at my YouTube Channel.  I'm so glad that so many have participated in Caroling.




Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a Son
and you shall call His name Jesus,
for He will save His people from their sins."

3 comments:

Denise said...

Really liked this.

Cathy said...

That is just gorgeous, Alice, thank you. Blessings ~

Peggy said...

Thanks Alice... and many blessings, I finally got to this song!!! And what a HOLY NIGHT it is when angels like the Celtic women with their angelic voices sing this!

It's so beautiful! I heard it when you had it posted before here on your precious Christmas blog! I knew that you wanted to open this year with it but isn't it special that God wanted it right here at the Top... after all the other ones... as we draw closer to the glorious day of Jesus' coming when we all bow to His Holy presence and worship Him with beautiful choruses of angelic voices like this with all other angels... that precious violinist also!

Thank you Alice for sharing and linking this song! You notice I never said anything about you duplicating this "O Holy Night" because it is one of my favorites and as you wrote...a different one!
No problem, dear angel...

May you have a JOYFUL and HOLY Christmas filled with angels singing and many blessings of JOY,
Peggy
I really enjoyed the snowman card, I have seen this before but it was special opening each gift and lighting it up, knowing it was from you... since you've had such a time with computer ecards not sending and blog stuff not working, and no one fixing the messes, but all in good time. God's perfect timing.
Patience and calmness in,
frustration and disappointment out and
God's peace reign forever WINS!!!