I am joining a Caroling Blog Hop at Peggy's - aMazing Grace,,,Mazes, Messes, Miracles. Won't you join us in caroling across our blogs. Just list a favorite carol in the Linky below and sing along with us as you go. Use your Carol instead of your blog name. We're trying not to duplicate one another's Carols so if someone has yours please choose another. I hope you will join us. All the carols I have posted are listed in the Blog Hop below plus you can find most of them at my YouTube Channel.
Matthew 1:21 "And she shall bring forth a Son
and you shall call His name Jesus,
for He will save His people from their sins."
2 comments:
Enjoyed this.
Blessings Alice... David Phelps certainly knows how to warm up this season with his wonderful voice but when they all join in harmony, it truly is a "Homecoming" blessing!
Thanks for sharing another great song! The humor certainly lightens up the mood... but he really has a great voice too!
And there really are only 8-9 people that joined but some like I, chose to add more than ONE to keep it going!!! Have you visited them all?
Have a blessed and wonderful time with your family visitors as you enJOY a blessed and merry Christmas!
Peggy
Post a Comment